Thursday, June 23, 2011

Meet April!

It's "Show Us Your Singles" Friday over at Kelly's Korner and I thought it'd be a good idea to link up a post about my wonderful little sister, April!

(If you're visiting from Kelly's Korner, please excuse that my blog is new and empty!  I had a blog previously and just recently made a new one after we had our second child. )

She is 22.  She graduated from college last year with a Bachelor's in Marketing.  Now she works for Costco doing marketing. She's planning on going to grad school soon. 



She lives in Spartanburg, SC.

She is a tiny person with a BIG, bubbly personality and is always fun to be around!  She's driven, down-to-earth, outgoing and seems to make friends everywhere she goes! She has a great sense of humor and can always make me laugh - and also laugh at herself!

She's a Christian.
She loves God, cars, video games, football, baseball, road trips, her family - especially her niece and nephew, politics, and the USC Gamecocks.

(I have NO clue why my daughter is making that face in that picture, but it cracks me up.)




She's just as happy dressing up to go out as she is at home watching Nascar in her pj's. (Really.  Nascar.) 

She's serious when necessary, but not afraid to be silly!

Any guy would be lucky to have her!

3 comments:

  1. Hi my name is JC Williams. I also am on the singles link site on Kelly's Blog. From what I just read it seems like April and I have a lot in common, I am 23 and getting ready to graduate. I would love it if I could get a change to chat with April. I am also a christian just looking to the blog world to meet people. Thanks again! I am listed as #119 on the blog if you want to check out my friends rant about me :p or you can email me at jacobjcwilliams@gmail.com hope to talk soon :)

    JC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my sister in law posted about me on here so I figured I'd give it a shot,
    here is her page http://fourvalentis.blogspot.com/
    or just check out my facebook. :)
    search: michael v valenti

    ReplyDelete